Feeling too warm or too cold? Quickly turn up or down the heat by adjusting the thermostat's setpoint temperature from the Mysa app or Mysa Thermostat. The setpoint is the temperature you have “set” your thermostat to maintain.
Adjust the setpoint temperature from the Mysa App.
- Open the Mysa app.
- On the Home screen, tap the card of thermostat or zone you wish to change.
- On the Thermostat or Zone screen, adjust the setpoint temperature by tapping the arrow buttons, the top arrow will increase the setpoint temperature and the bottom one will lower the setpoint temperature.
Adjust the setpoint temperature from the Mysa Thermostat.
- Walk up to the Mysa Thermostat. The temperature displayed on the thermostat is the measured temperature of the room.
- Tapping either the up or down arrows will display the thermostat's setpoint thermostat.
- Tapping again on the up or down arrows will increase or decrease the thermostat's setpoint temperature, respectively.
Adjusting the setpoint temperature from the mobile app or thermostat will cause the thermostat to override your schedule. The thermostat will automatically resume the schedule at the next scheduled heating event (any change in setpoint as set by the schedule).