What is Amazon Alexa?
Alexa is Amazon’s voice-controlled home automation system. It lets you speak commands to an Echo smart speaker or Alexa app and see them fulfilled—like dimming your lights or playing music from Spotify.
Alexa is particularly useful for smart home users because it lets you control your Alexa-compatible devices without having to take out your phone and launch an app. Without touching anything, you can walk into a quiet room and ask for music, or walk into a dark room and ask for lights.
How to connect your Mysa Thermostats with Amazon Alexa.
Read the short instructions below
- Open the Amazon Alexa app.
- In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap Menu.
- Verify that the Amazon Account that is listed is the one linked to an Amazon Alexa compatible device. To switch accounts, tap the Settings option towards the bottom of the menu.
- Tap Smart Home on the menu screen from one of the options listed in the sidebar.
- In the Devices tab, tap Your Smart Home Skills.
- If you haven't yet, tap Enable Smart Home Skills.
- Search for "Mysa" in the search box and tap on the "Mysa Thermostat" skill. Tap Enable.
- Go through the authorization steps to link your Mysa account to Amazon Alexa.
Looking for which voice commands you can use to control your Mysa Thermostats with your Amazon Alexa devices? Check out the complete list here.