Why do I need a Mysa account?
To get full remote access to your Mysa Thermostat using the mobile app, you'll have to register an account with Mysa first. Registration also allows you to control your Mysa Thermostats with other smart home integrations like Google Home andAmazon Alexa.
How to register an account with Mysa.
- Ensure you have the Mysa app downloaded and installed on your Android and/or iOS devices, either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the Mysa app and tap the red button, labelled, Sign Up.
- On the registration screen, enter your first and last name, e-mail address, and password to create an account.
- On the Welcome screen, re-enter the password of your newly created account.
- Enter your verification code that was emailed to the email address provided during registration and tap Verify Account.
Congratulations, your account is created! You can now log in with these account credentials and add Mysa Thermostats to your account. For a guide on how to add a Mysa thermostat, click here.