The Mysa app has several useful features that allow users to easily control the settings of their thermostats remotely.
- Scheduling: Easily create various set points throughout the day and week to save money and energy, without compromising comfort. For example, set a schedule for Mysa to turn down the temperature while you’re at work, but come home to a warm house.
- Zoning: Easily create heating zones and group multiple thermostats together.
- Modes: Multiple different modes available including auto, vacation, hold, and off, to easily control and make changes to the way your thermostat follows a schedule.
- Button Lock: Remotely lock the manual buttons on your thermostat.
- Energy Tab: The energy tab is coming soon! It will allow users to view their electricity consumption in chart form.
- Brightness: On the Mysa app, you will be able to adjust the brightness of the thermostat’s display. The thermostat will light up if you change the temperature on the app or via a smart home assistant.
- Integrations: Mysa currently integrates with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple HomeKit, and coming soon are IFTTT, SmartThings, and more!
Please reach out to our team if you have any further questions!