If you have previously set a schedule for your thermostats or zones, you can also adjust the schedule through the Mysa app. Here’s how:
- Open the Mysa app.
- On the Home screen, tap the card of the thermostat or heating zone for which you wish to change the schedule.
- In the bottom row of icons of the Thermostat screen, tap the Schedule icon.
- If a preset temperature schedule is found, the Mysa app will display the scheduled temperature setpoints for each day of the week.
- To adjust an existing temperature event, you can tap the box. Click Save to store the scheduled setpoint or Delete to remove the scheduled setpoint.
- To create a new temperature event, you can tap the Plus button. The options will appear to allow you to select the days of the week, the time of day, and the desired setpoint temperature. Tap Save to add this new temperature event to your schedule.