No, the Mysa thermostat will always be connected to the Mysa back-end server. This is necessary to ensure that your thermostat can be controlled remotely from your smartphone or through any other integrations.
Articles in this section
- Can I disconnect my thermostat from the Mysa servers?
- Can I set the temperature to half degrees?
- How can I change the name of a thermostat or zone?
- How can I delete a thermostat or a zone?
- How do I adjust the brightness of the display?
- How do I lock physical buttons on a thermostat?
- How do I switch the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
- How do I use the touch buttons on the Mysa thermostat?
- I forgot my password, how can I reset it?