No, the two baseboards would need to already be wired together in the gang box in order for one Mysa to control them both.
Articles in this section
- My Mysa is showing H2. What do I do?
- How do I wire up Mysa?
- My Mysa is not powering on. What do I do?
- Why are the heaters turning on/off quickly?
- Can one Mysa control two baseboards if they are not already wired together?
- There is no grounding screw in my gang box, what do I do?
- The colours of the wires in the gang box are different from your wiring diagrams. What do I do?