No, the two baseboards would need to already be wired together in the gang box in order for one Mysa to control them both.
Articles in this section
- Any plans for offering any other aesthetic other than white? Interchangeable faceplates?
- Can Mysa use a hotspot as a source of wifi instead of a router?
- Can one Mysa control my entire house?
- Can one Mysa control two baseboards if they are not already wired together?
- Does Mysa use progressive heating?
- How does Mysa turn the heater to "off" even though it is a single pole thermostat?
- How many Mysa thermostats will I need?
- Is there utility control?
- What is the difference between Mysa and Sinopé?
- What kind of servers does Mysa use?