You will not be able to see Mysa's connection status on the thermostat. However, the card of a disconnected thermostat will be grey, as opposed to white, and will have the disconnect icon in the upper right corner. If it is not connected, you will see a small exclamation mark over the Wi-Fi symbol.
Articles in this section
- Can multiple phones control the same Mysa?
- Do I get notified if Mysa goes offline?
- How can I change the schedule?
- How do I change the setpoint temperature?
- How do I know if Mysa is connected to the internet?
- How do I set a schedule?
- How many set points can I schedule per day or week?
- Is it possible to see the status of my heater?
- What do the different modes mean?
- What happens when my internet goes down?