Yes, each Mysa has its own WiFi receiver as they are designed to easily connect to your home WiFi network. No networking hub is required to control Mysa. Mysa should work with most WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. Because Mysa does not require fast data transmissions speeds, we opted to only include a 2.4 GHz receiver in the device, meaning Mysa can only connect to 2.4 GHz networks. For more information check out this article.
Articles in this section
- How much energy does each thermostat use by itself?
- How does Mysa turn the heater to "off" even though it is a single pole thermostat?
- Does each thermostat have it’s own WiFi receiver?
- Does Mysa use a TRIAC or a relay?
- Does Mysa use progressive heating?
- Does Mysa display the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius?
- What are Mysa's dimensions?
- Is Mysa a single pole or double pole thermostat?