Yes, each Mysa thermostat has its own Wi-Fi receiver as they are designed to easily connect to your home Wi-Fi network. No networking hub is required to control Mysa. Mysa should work with most Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. Because Mysa thermostats do not use much data, Mysa can only connect to 2.4 GHz networks. For more information check out this article.
Articles in this section
- Does each thermostat have it’s own Wi-Fi receiver?
- Does Mysa display the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius?
- Does Mysa have 2 stage capabilities?
- Does Mysa use a TRIAC or a relay?
- How much energy does each thermostat use by itself?
- List of App Features
- What are Mysa's dimensions?
- What is the IP rating of the Mysa thermostat?