Mysa has partnered with RouteThis Helps, a third party network diagnostic tool, to help you troubleshoot pairing, WiFi, and general connectivity issues with your Mysa Smart Thermostat.
What it does: RouteThis Helps mimics our products on your network, checking if the needed ports are open as well as testing your network's upload & download speeds. It will also send test packets to our servers to confirm that you are able to connect to them from your location.
When to use RouteThis: If you're having trouble connecting your thermostat to WiFi, or you find the thermostat is repeatedly dropping WiFi connection.
How to use: RouteThis Helps is very easy to use.
- Please download the free RouteThis Helps app from your devices App Marketplace.
- Make sure Battery Saver mode is turned off on your phone or tablet.
- When it prompts for a code, please type "MYSA" (not case sensitive). The app will automatically capitalize all input.
- Place the device the RouteThis app is on next to the thermostat you are having issues with.
- Please confirm your device is attached to the same 2.4GHz signal on your WiFi as the thermostat and next to the thermostat's setup location.
- Press the start button, which for most people should be labeled "I Moved It."
- The scan will take about 4-5 minutes.
- Once the scan is complete, it will produce a code. Please copy that code.
- If you are not already in contact with an agent, please contact support with the code and a description of the issue you are experiencing for further assistance.